We collect certain information or data about you when you use Festival Booking.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to Festival Booking
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access government services and transactions, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
- in addition to storing your contact details, such as your name and address, we also store information regarding any vehicle you may have registered with an event previously. You can view exactly what information we have stored by logging into your DASHBOARD.
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- to send you emails (such as our monthly newsletter) so that we can keep you up-to-date with events that we list on our website;
- To occasionally run competitions and promote incentive schemes directly linked with events;
- And that's it :)
We do not sell your information to external third parties or websites unless they are promoting an event directly through Festival Booking. Even then they are not allowed to look at your data unless you have willingly registered for an event they are organising.
Where your data is stored
- We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
- It may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it. We will on occasion share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and may pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect by contacting us via email.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to Festival Booking from another website
Links to other websites
You can always remove your account from Festival Booking us and by logging into your DASHBOARD and clicking the DELETE ACCOUNT option. By doing this all your personal details will be removed from our website and you will no longer receive any emails from us.
The Old Pump House